mandag 4. mai 2009

26 days left...

This year has been awesome! I have no words, and don't know how to thank people enough. I've been able to experience so much throughout this year. I haven't only gotten to know myself better, but I've made lifelong friendships along the way.
By making a blog and updating you guys frequently, maybe you will do the same. A lot of you are going off to college now, and there you will meet a lot of new people and face new situations you've never dealt with before. I know some of you are going off to college all by yourself, and if you ask me, that's pretty challenging. I wish you all good luck and success in life. You've taught me so much about your great country - now I'm going to show you some of mine!
The Light Blue - looooong - country is Norway. Click here for more information

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar