torsdag 4. juni 2009

Home, sweet home...

Exactly one week ago today, I spent my last day with my the best people I know. I can't believe it's already been a week. It feels like yesterday that I said goodbye to my friends and my hostfamily drove me to the airport. In the car on the way over to the airport I watched the sunrise, and boy is that something! "The Arizona Sun" which is also a charm on the lovely bracelet I got from Sam, Kyla and Chelsea, is just one of the many things I'll miss in AZ. I came home to "warm" weather (at least that's what everyone else thinks:P) and a completely different nature. I was in awe by all the green leaves and trees and bushes and so on. I can't remember ever thinking that Norway is that beautiful. When we drove in to my street I really wish I had my best friends there beside me. I miss you a lot. 

In the days to come I've had a major jet lag and have felt that not only night was night, but that day was night as well - in other words: I've been really sleepy. I've been running errands ever since I got home, trying to get everything in order before summer. However, one thing I haven't managed to do yet is unpack my suitcases. It's a mess. Gaaaaawwd... I'm a big procrastinator, so I always like telling myself that I'll do everything later. 

Meeting all my friends again, has been a blast so far. They're just the same, just a little bit more grown up - only a notch though, lol. I really hope I'll get a summer job pretty fast, cuz I'm starting to get impatient. I've looked into the post office and this grocery store at a mall nearby. Hopefully one of them will hit me up and hire me:P haha - let's see how that goes. "TO BE CONTINUED..."

Sam is the only one who's got Skype yet, and that's awesome! The rest of u guys better hurry up though, cuz I miss u. If you ever download skype, search for "maren333" and add me as ur friend. That way, we'll be able to talk and see each other on the computer:D - might I add - IT'S FREEEEE:P lol.

I'll write more later, but right now I'm too tired. Goodnight<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar